Hôtel du Castellet*****
Between magical decor, gastronomic excellence and quality services, this five-stars hotel is the charming address of the region.
This Provençal jewel, Relais & Châteaux member, was born from the desire to create an exceptional place to live.
Between luxury, calm and voluptuousness, it’s an ideal setting to appreciate the creative and audacious cuisine of Chef Christophe Bacquié, Meilleur Ouvrier de France 2004.
- 42 Rooms and suites with private terrace overlooking the Park
- Restaurant Christophe Bacquié, 3 Michelin stars and member of “Grande Tables du Monde”
- Bistrot Chic Le San Felice with view over the Park
- 700m² spa (sensory area with indoor pool with water jets, sauna, ice fountain, hammam, Kneipp canal and salt cave)
- Heated indoor pool, heated outdoor infinity pool
- Swing center Golf Academy with compact course
- Fitness area, interactive gym, tennis courts, pétanque court, mountain bike course and health course set up in the park
- Bastide Edmon Dantès: seminar center for up to 100 people with dedicated service
Infomation & contact : www.hotelducastellet.com
Grand Prix Hôtel***
The three-star Grand Prix Hotel & Restaurant is a modern place with sporty decor, located right across from the Paul Ricard racetrack in Le Castellet. Ideal for hosting groups and seminars throughout the year, it turns seasonally into a pleasant holiday spot to discover Provence.
- 117 rooms
- The Pitlane Restaurant that can accommodate up to 160 people, service on the terrace in season
- A bar with an outdoor terrace
- 3 meeting rooms for up to 120 people with dedicated service
- 1 fitness room
- 1 outdoor swimming pool
Restaurant Le Pitlane & Restaurant and Lounge-Bar
Infomation & contact : www.grandprixhotel.fr
Hôtel Delos**** – île de Bendor83150 Bandol
Tel +33(0) 494 059 090
Hostellerie Bérard***83740 La Cadière d’Azur
Tel +33(0) 494 901 143
Dolce Frégate Provence****Route de Bandol
Tel +33(0) 494 293 939